COD Mobile is approaching season 14 and has already released the test server. Activision always tries to provide new modes, guns, maps with the season update. This time they have added 2 new modes, 1 operator skill, and 2 new guns.
COD Mobile Season 14 Leaks
When season 14 drops, the players will be able to get their hands on the new weapons FAMAS and SKS. These have been confirmed by the Call Of Duty devs two days back. Call of Duty: Mobile recently tweeted on their official Twitter handle :
FAMAS Assault Rifle –
🆕 A new weapon is approaching!
🤔❓ Can you guess what it is?
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) January 16, 2021
After the update of PUBG Mobile 1.2 adding FAMAS AR, Call of Duty Mobile is also adding the same famous AR in coming season 14. It will be using 5.56 Ammunition.
SKS Sniper Rifle –
😲 Wait.. there’s more?!
❓ Can you guess what weapon this is?
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) January 17, 2021
The SKS is a sniper rifle featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops (Nintendo DS), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: Defiance, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Now, they have decided to add this in their coming season 14.
COD Leaks for Season 14
- Attack Of The Undead Mode:
- The famous ‘Attack of the Undead’ game mode is coming back.
- 20 players land on a map where one player turns to the ‘Undead’ side at random. That player has access to a weapon till he dies after which, only melee attacks work.
- Every kill that an undead gets will turn that player into undead as well. All the other players need to kill the undead to survive.
- 3V3 Gunfight:
- A special variant of Gunfight mode is coming to the game in the coming update.
- 3v3 mode is going to be a sequel of 2v2 just changing the number of players.
- There are a total of six rounds in this mode and each round will have its own designated weapon.
- Operator Skill: Gravity Vortex
- A new operator skill which will be a ballistic launcher is coming to the game.
- This gun uses gravity thereby pulling the enemies towards the gun and killing them.
- Addition of New Iconic Guns:
- Two new guns, SKS and FR 5.56 are also coming to the game.
- The stats of these guns will get revealed in the seasonal update.
Call Of Duty Mobile is a free-to-play FPP and TPP video game published by Activision and developed by TiMi Studios. It was released on Oct 1, 2019, and has seen overwhelming downloads with the release. The official Play store description read, “Official CALL OF DUTY® designed exclusively for mobile phones. Play iconic multiplayer maps and modes anytime, anywhere. 100 player Battle Royale battleground? Fast 5v5 team deathmatch? Sniper vs sniper battle? Activision’s free-to-play CALL OF DUTY®: MOBILE has it all”.